Wednesday, March 27, 2024

 Now it has been extremely long since my last post here......sorry. But I'm trying to keep busy so I don't get depressed.😉

Nothing has really changed with me. I haven't gotten much better but also not worse. I manage to walk pretty well with a walker otherwise I spend all my time in a stupid wheel chair.

I spend/waste lots of time on Facebook. It has kept me available with many people I used to know. That really makes it worth while.And as in the former Journalspace days it's fun keeping up with everyone.

My oldest granddaughter, Tamara, is now studying at a university! 😁  Time really flies! Otherwise, my parents have both died in the mean time, ok, they were already pretty sick. Much worse news was that my oldest brother, Robert, died of heart problems 😭But that's life......can't change it. We will all go down that road sooner or later.

Ok, enough for the moment. I have lots of reading to catch up on....

Dorrie


No comments:

Post a Comment