Tuesday, December 4, 2018

It's been a LONG time since I've written here....sorry

Yes, it's been much too long since I've wriiten anything.

As most of you know, I now live in my own home, no longer the care home (too depressing). My life is a lot better, but still not perfect. I have a couple of full time care gals from Poland....the last two were/are fantastic!

Weather is turning winter, with lots of rain (which we really need). I'm being kept fairly busy, one reason why I haven't been posting here. So, what do I do all day? Watch TV, try to read some books, and now it's time for me to get off here again. I will TRY to write more often, but I at least get to read Facebook every day and keep up with most of you there. It's not Journalspace (nothing compares with Journalspace) and yes, I still miss that site! But at least with Facebook I still keep track of most of my former JS friends.

OK, off I go.....sorry.

Dorrie/Westy

4 comments:

  1. It has been a while, glad you are doing ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I mean Wes :-) but today is Christmas haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again, it has been too long since you flapped your wings or let your followers know you are.

    ReplyDelete