Sunday, May 16, 2010

First pics of my trip.... Venice!

This will be the first in a series of pictures.... but y'all asked for it!

Both the one- hour flights to and from Frankfurt - Venice, Italy, were uneventful. This picture I took as we flew over the Alps....



We had no time to sight-see in Venice, but we did get a grand view of the city as our ship sailed past it....







and an awesome sunset....


There are more to come. And if you can't wait until I post them here, you can check them out in my homepage.... I'll be uploading them there first.


Dorrie



P.S. we had GREAT weather the whole trip! It could not have been better!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time; the photos make me long to go there so badly!

    dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Venice is one of the places I would love to visit. Thanks so much for this unique view of it. Your photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are some great pictures ~ I have been enjoying them all :) Thanks for taking us on a photo tour :)

    ReplyDelete