Monday, February 22, 2010

In just a few hours... my time....

I will be entering the next decade of my life. Yes, DECADE!! Multiply 10 x 6 ....

I remember when I used to think 30 was OLD... or even 20! Now I have kids over 30, and I myself turn 60!

Yes... tomorrow/today... Feb. 23... I turn SIXTY!!

Damn I feel old all of a sudden......



Tomorrow morning I'll be passing around goodies to my co-workers for breakfast (I can't avoid it this year lol).

After that I'll go to Regina's where I'll be together with ALL my kids and grandkids! Then later I'm invited to dinner with my kids to a favorite restaurant of mine for dinner.

So, if all goes well, it should be a fun day. I just wanted to "warn" everyone in case you don't see me around here......

Luckily my cold has gotten a LOT better!! Still a stubborn cough, but no more snifles. If the cough persists, I'll go see my doc on Wednesday. I took Wednesday to Friday off! YAY!

Now I plan to take a nice hot bath and then disappear to bed! An "old" girl needs her beauty sleep even more then before. heehee

Taken, October 2009 in my office:



Dorrie

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day- Sounds like you have it all planned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very happy birthday wish for you my friend. May your special day be filled with lots of love joy peace and all good things.Hey and 60 aint all that old is it? Im working on mumber 58 in december so Ill be joining the 60 yrs club if I make it a couple of more years. Take care and enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippo Birdy Two Ewes.

    Maybe time to get 'involved' with a young man half yer age

    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, it was just about five years ago now that we met.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! Only just seen this. Happy birthday, my dear. Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete