Friday, August 14, 2009

Still here.... once in a while

As any possible vistors may have noticed, I haven't updated here for some time. No worry, I still exist! lol

I didn't like keeping up two blogs so, I'm mostly at KCL now. I've gotten used to how that place works now and going back and forth can be confusing. Since it also has the better features, like pm system and homepage, AND a whole bunch of former Journalspacers are over there now, that's where I'm staying.

The site: keepconnectedlive.com

And me: westy.keepconnectedlive.com

Visit me anytime!

Dorrie

P.S. I still stop by here to check on my faves and comments...... ;-)

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to stay "here." I can only blog in one place so as not to get too computerized and a big flat butt from sitting too long,lol.

    Yup, I deleted over at KCL.

    Hope you have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm staying here as well. Maybe I will pop on over to check it out. I just came back after being away since March. I forgot how much I missed blogging. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by ladies. I like the community feeling at KCL too much, there's just none of that here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have readers and blogs here that aren't at KCL, so I'm keeping both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger does have a kind of pm system! I found that out a few months ago...quite by accident!

    When we get our comments in our email, we can "reply" and the one who commented will get your reply or message!

    It just goes back 'n forth in the email, so it's private pm -ing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed your postings here. I'll have to check out your other blog. :D {Glad to learn you're still at it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am once again posting on both as two of my friends are no longer comfortable on KCL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larry, I might start doing a few entries here, too... pretty much for the same reason. I do hate having to double post, though.

    ReplyDelete